PITT COUNTY - Pitt County deputies are searching for an 18-year-old wanted in connection to several breaking and entering and larceny cases.
Officials are looking for Mason Warren, of Robersonville. Warren is connected to crimes in the Stokes area, authorities said.
According to officials, Warren led several agencies on a foot chase Monday near the Tar River, by the Greene Street Bridge, but he was able to get away.
Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information leading to his arrest.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte