GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Two Pitt County men were arrested on drug charges. Investigators said one of the men hid the drugs in his navel.
Randall Streeter and Marshall Wilson, both of Greenville, were arrested last Thursday during a traffic stop.
Investigators said they found more than 150 bags of heroin in the vehicle and $1,200.00 in cash.
Both men were charged with trafficking heroin.
According to investigators, Streeter also had crack cocaine and Percocet pills hidden in his navel.
They also said he sold heroin from the Econo Lodge on Cross Winds Street in Greenville, and was linked to several prostitution cases.
Streeter is being held on $1,000,000 bond. More charges are likely.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated