KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Several agencies worked together to arrest a Kinston man on drug charges.
Robert McFall Jr. was charged Wednesday with trafficking heroin and possession with intent to sell or distribute marijuana.
Kinston officers, a swat team unit and the Lenoir County Sheriff's Office found 628 bags of heroin at McFall's home on East Caswell Street in Kinston.
The heroin has a street value of more than $12,000.
McFall is in the Lenoir County Detention Center.
- Updated Tornado watch continues for most of Eastern NC
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal