KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Several agencies worked together to arrest a Kinston man on drug charges.
Robert McFall Jr. was charged Wednesday with trafficking heroin and possession with intent to sell or distribute marijuana.
Kinston officers, a swat team unit and the Lenoir County Sheriff's Office found 628 bags of heroin at McFall's home on East Caswell Street in Kinston.
The heroin has a street value of more than $12,000.
McFall is in the Lenoir County Detention Center.
- Updated WHO: Americas officially free from measles
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida