JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Investigators are calling a Thursday morning mobile home fire in Craven County suspicious.
The blaze erupted at a mobile home on Clermont Road, near the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport, just before 7 a.m. Thursday.
When crews arrived to the scene, the structure was fully engulfed in flames, said Township 7 Fire Chief Nick Armstrong.
The mobile home was vacant, Armstrong said. It took crews roughly 15 minutes to fight the flames.
No injuries were reported.
Armstrong said the fire appears to be suspicious. Investigators are working to find out the cause.
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Updated Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries
- Michael Phelps secretly got married