JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Investigators are calling a Thursday morning mobile home fire in Craven County suspicious.
The blaze erupted at a mobile home on Clermont Road, near the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport, just before 7 a.m. Thursday.
When crews arrived to the scene, the structure was fully engulfed in flames, said Township 7 Fire Chief Nick Armstrong.
The mobile home was vacant, Armstrong said. It took crews roughly 15 minutes to fight the flames.
No injuries were reported.
Armstrong said the fire appears to be suspicious. Investigators are working to find out the cause.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Updated Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates