JAMES CITY, CRAVEN COUNTY - Investigators are calling a Thursday morning mobile home fire in Craven County suspicious.
The blaze erupted at a mobile home on Clermont Road, near the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport, just before 7 a.m. Thursday.
When crews arrived to the scene, the structure was fully engulfed in flames, said Township 7 Fire Chief Nick Armstrong.
The mobile home was vacant, Armstrong said. It took crews roughly 15 minutes to fight the flames.
No injuries were reported.
Armstrong said the fire appears to be suspicious. Investigators are working to find out the cause.
- Updated Verizon cuts Yahoo deal price by $350 million
- Updated Crowdfunding site helps make adoptions possible
- Updated Bodies of more than 70 migrants wash up on Libya's coast
- Updated Residents evacuate after levee breach in California
- Updated Acupuncture shows promise in migraine treatment, study says