WAYNE COUNTY - Wayne County deputies arrested a man on kidnapping charges.
Jerry Mason was charged with second degree kidnapping.
Officials said Mason kept a male victim bound at his arms and legs with duct tape and covered him in spray paint.
When officers arrived at the scene the victim was released and the suspect was taken into custody.
Mason is being held on a $75,000 bond.
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact