RICHLANDS - Crews are called to the scene of an early morning blaze in Onslow County.
Onslow County Dispatch confirmed a structure fire call came in around 2am. Monday.
The fire was reported on Batcherlor Rd. in Richlands. A dispatcher said investigators were on scene sorting through the aftermath.
We are working to gather more details on the fire.
- Tornado watch issued for most of North Carolina
- Updated Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Updated Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn