PITT COUNTY - An ongoing drug investigation led to the arrests of more than 18 alleged drug dealers in Pitt County.
According to the Pitt County Sheriff's Office, the narcotics unit concluded the investigation over a two-day period this week.
On Tuesday, December 10, the sheriff's office served 35 outstanding drug related warrants obtained over the past several months. 18 arrests were made that day.
Several more suspects were located and arrested Wednesday.
Among those arrested was Tiwan Holloway, 36, of Greenville. Holloway was charged with trafficking opium or heroin and is in the Pitt County Detention Center under a $200,000 bond.
Danielle Armwood, 28, of Greenville was also arrested. She was charged with trafficking opium or heroin and possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute. Armwood is in the Pitt County Detention Center under a $200,000 bond.
- Updated Tornado watch continues for most of Eastern NC
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal