SNEADS FERRY, ONSLOW COUNTY - Fire crews said they responded to an engine fire on a 56-foot motor yacht in Onslow County.
Chief Ricky Hardison, of the Turkey Creek Volunteer Fire Department, said it happened at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday morning.
According to Hardison, two people were on board the yacht that was docked at Swan Point Marina in Sneads Ferry. They were not injured.
The flames were quickly put out by fire crews, Hardison said.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches