Craven County deputies arrested two men early Wednesday morning and charged them on several drug counts.
Officers say they stopped a car on Highway 70 in Havelock and found narcotics and meth making materials inside.
Suspects Kevin Hales and Mitchell Pearsall were charged with two counts of Trafficking in Opium or Heroin, Possession with Intent to Manufacture, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Both men were put in the Craven County Jail under $250,000 bond each.
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'
- Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal