Craven County deputies arrested two men early Wednesday morning and charged them on several drug counts.
Officers say they stopped a car on Highway 70 in Havelock and found narcotics and meth making materials inside.
Suspects Kevin Hales and Mitchell Pearsall were charged with two counts of Trafficking in Opium or Heroin, Possession with Intent to Manufacture, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Both men were put in the Craven County Jail under $250,000 bond each.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso