GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police are investigating a pedestrian-involved crash that injured an East Carolina University student.
The incident happened just after 9:00 p.m. on 10th Street at College Hill. Police say the crash investigation revealed that an eastbound car went through the intersection and struck the student who was crossing the street southbound against the light.
The student was transported with non-life threatening injuries. The driver was not charged with any traffic violations.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft