CROATAN NATIONAL FOREST - A new forest ranger has been named to take over the Croatan National Forest.
The U.S. Forest Service appointed Jim Gumm, an Air Force veteran, as the new district ranger.
Gumm has served in national forests in New Mexico and California. He has also worked with the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Gumm will take over management of the Croatan in October.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth