KINSTON - An early morning mobile home fire sparks an investigation Friday.
The fire was reported in Seven Springs off Barber Rd. near Hwy. 55, Lenoir County, according to a Seven Springs fireman.
The emergency call came in near three am.
The family was home when the fire was reported. The fireman tells us no injuries were reported and there was minimal damage to the outside of the mobile home.
The Lenoir County fire marshal is conducting an investigation to determine if this fire is suspicious.
We will continue to bring you the latest information as this investigation develops.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction