KINSTON - An early morning mobile home fire sparks an investigation Friday.
The fire was reported in Seven Springs off Barber Rd. near Hwy. 55, Lenoir County, according to a Seven Springs fireman.
The emergency call came in near three am.
The family was home when the fire was reported. The fireman tells us no injuries were reported and there was minimal damage to the outside of the mobile home.
The Lenoir County fire marshal is conducting an investigation to determine if this fire is suspicious.
We will continue to bring you the latest information as this investigation develops.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station