KINSTON - An early morning mobile home fire sparks an investigation Friday.
The fire was reported in Seven Springs off Barber Rd. near Hwy. 55, Lenoir County, according to a Seven Springs fireman.
The emergency call came in near three am.
The family was home when the fire was reported. The fireman tells us no injuries were reported and there was minimal damage to the outside of the mobile home.
The Lenoir County fire marshal is conducting an investigation to determine if this fire is suspicious.
We will continue to bring you the latest information as this investigation develops.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms