The goal of a new program in Craven County is to alert people if they live in an area prone to wildfires. Firefighters plan to use a special map to educate homeowners about the risks they face.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- New State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day