Castle Hayne - Deputies in New Hanover County say they need help finding a man who hasn't been seen since he left the detention center.
They say 41-year-old Phillip Adams left the center on Sept. 6 and has not been heard from since.
Adams suffers from a mental disability, but is not considered dangerous. He is described as 5 ft. 9 inches tall and around 190 lbs.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the New Hanover Sheriff's office at (910) 798-4161
- Updated Suicide attacks kill dozens in Syrian city of Homs
- Updated Pence pledges to 'keep our end of the bargain' with top Jewish supporters
- Witness recalls moments before, after Olathe shooting
- Teen wants to be guardian of sister after both parents die
- Prosecutors question NYC mayor in federal probe