GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville City Manager Barbara Lipscomb has officially announced who will be the city's interim fire-rescue chief.
Deputy Chief Eric Griffin will assume the role on March 25, when Fire Chief Bill Ale retires. Griffin has been a member of the Greenville Fire-Rescue Department for more than 20 years.
Chief Ale had served in local government for 36 years, and decided to step down after months of consideration.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy