NEW BERN, Craven County - New Bern Police have arrested a man they say was wanted for two armed robberies from earlier this week.
32-year-old Kishon Toms was spotted walking along Neuse Blvd. when officers identified him. He was taken into custody without incidence.
Toms is charged in connection with the armed robberies of the Super Stop on January 9th and a Walgreens from earlier today. He faces several charges including two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Toms is being held without bond in the Craven County Jail. He is due in court Wednesday morning.
New Bern Police's special response team has surrounded the Palace Motel on MLK, Jr. Boulevard. They believe an armed robbery suspect is may be inside one of the motel rooms.
Police have been on the search for 32-year-old Kishon Tom. Tom is wanted in an armed robbery. He faces two charges including robbery with a dangerous weapon and obtaining property by false pretenses.
Police believe Tom is armed and dangerous. Portions of the motel have been evacuated.
There were no other details revealed in the case.
- Updated Flint water crisis likely the cause of deadly Legionnaires outbreak
- Updated Paul Ryan: I don't want to work with Democrats on health care
- Updated Oxford University to display more portraits of women in bid for diversity
- Updated Putin slams US election meddling claims as 'lies'
- How the Red Sox stadium upgrade revamped Boston neighborhood