GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Members of a Greenville family were inside their home Sunday afternoon when their neighbor told them that their house was on fire, according to a fire official.
The house is on the 600 block of Gooden Place, near J.H. Rose High School.
The family of three is now displaced due to the damage, a fire official said.
Crews got the call at approximately 4:30 p.m.
No one was hurt.
The fire started outside; the cause remains under investigation, a fire official said.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth