GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Members of a Greenville family were inside their home Sunday afternoon when their neighbor told them that their house was on fire, according to a fire official.
The house is on the 600 block of Gooden Place, near J.H. Rose High School.
The family of three is now displaced due to the damage, a fire official said.
Crews got the call at approximately 4:30 p.m.
No one was hurt.
The fire started outside; the cause remains under investigation, a fire official said.
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims
- Greenville completes Watershed Masterplan study to address drainage needs