GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Members of a Greenville family were inside their home Sunday afternoon when their neighbor told them that their house was on fire, according to a fire official.
The house is on the 600 block of Gooden Place, near J.H. Rose High School.
The family of three is now displaced due to the damage, a fire official said.
Crews got the call at approximately 4:30 p.m.
No one was hurt.
The fire started outside; the cause remains under investigation, a fire official said.
- Updated Amanda Knox documentary takes media to task
- Updated Obama waits impatiently for Bill Clinton on Air Force One
- Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball