Primary roads are clear, but secondary roads still have snow as of Thursday morning. This could create dangerous driving conditions, according to Gordy Eure, maintenance engineer for the Department of Transportation in Craven and Pamlico counties.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day