HAVELOCK, CRAVEN COUNTY - The Cherry Branch/Minnesott Beach ferry is back on its regular schedule, the Department of Transportation announced.
The M/V Lupton initially had its number of runs reduced on Friday because of an engine malfunction. But repairs were quickly made and the ferry is back on its regular schedule, according to the NCDOT.
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke
- Chocowinity commissioner speaks out after assault charges