Police in South Carolina are searching for a North Carolina woman who has been missing since Saturday.
Amy Arrington, 42, was last seen on North Myrtle Beach, walking into the ocean. Arrington is from Lowell in Gaston County.
Arrington's husband reported her missing.
He told a lifeguard he was going to join his wife, but he said she vanished.
Arrington was scheduled to appear in court Monday on a habitual felon charge.
A judge issued a warrant for her arrest on identity theft and forgery charges.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction