Police in South Carolina are searching for a North Carolina woman who has been missing since Saturday.
Amy Arrington, 42, was last seen on North Myrtle Beach, walking into the ocean. Arrington is from Lowell in Gaston County.
Arrington's husband reported her missing.
He told a lifeguard he was going to join his wife, but he said she vanished.
Arrington was scheduled to appear in court Monday on a habitual felon charge.
A judge issued a warrant for her arrest on identity theft and forgery charges.
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- New Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results
- Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens