Police in South Carolina are searching for a North Carolina woman who has been missing since Saturday.
Amy Arrington, 42, was last seen on North Myrtle Beach, walking into the ocean. Arrington is from Lowell in Gaston County.
Arrington's husband reported her missing.
He told a lifeguard he was going to join his wife, but he said she vanished.
Arrington was scheduled to appear in court Monday on a habitual felon charge.
A judge issued a warrant for her arrest on identity theft and forgery charges.
- Updated Verizon cuts Yahoo deal price by $350 million
- Updated Crowdfunding site helps make adoptions possible
- Updated Bodies of more than 70 migrants wash up on Libya's coast
- Updated Residents evacuate after levee breach in California
- Updated Acupuncture shows promise in migraine treatment, study says