North Carolina Seafood Festival Marketing Director, Cheryl Pigott, said a lot of the seafood sold at the festival comes from Eastern North Carolina. She says they encourage all vendors to buy locally for the festival.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn