GRAHAM, N.C. - A North Carolina 19-year-old faces jail time after pulling down his pants while walking away from a judge.
The Times-News of Burlington reports Jonathan Lee Gaddy, of Burlington, was in court this week to face an underage drinking charge. Alamance County District Court Judge Jim Roberson told him twice to pull his sweatpants up to his waist.
Gaddy yanked his pants down to above his knees on his way out of the courtroom, exposing his underwear.
Roberson ordered him taken into custody for 10 days in the Alamance County jail for Thursday's offense. Roberson also scolded Gaddy for laughing and making disruptive outbursts in court.
Gaddy followed his attorney's advice and apologized to the judge.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position