RALEIGH - State troopers say a Raleigh man thrown from his car after an accident crawled inside the wreck and kept himself warm before passers-by found him.
WRAL-TV reports passers-by called 911 Saturday morning after finding the wreck in north Raleigh. They found a man alone in the car and wrapped their coats and blankets around him until emergency personnel arrived. Troopers said the man, identified as Ryan Truelove, couldn't tell them exactly when or how the wreck happened. However, troopers believe he had been outside for several hours.
The patrol said Truelove suffered extensive injuries when he was ejected from the car, but his injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.
- Updated San Jose flooding: Thousands ordered to leave homes
- Greenville woman suing Anheuser-Busch for unauthorized use of her photo
- Rose Hill: Celebrating the poulty industry since 1963
- Former Governor Perdue in Kinston at education luncheon
- Updated Trump administration withdraws transgender bathroom protections