RALEIGH, WAKE COUNTY - The North Carolina Department of Commerce is launching a website it says will help employers and people looking for a job.
The site at www.ncworks.gov will pull jobs from thousands of websites and can send text and email alerts to people when new jobs matching their skills are posted
For employers, the site will provide real-time labor market information that the agency says will help them make competitive offers to the most talented people.
The agency says the new website will save the state $2 million a year as it consolidates eight different information systems into one.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy