RALEIGH, WAKE COUNTY - If your car has been towed, the N.C. Highway Patrol is offering to help you find it.
The patrol says it has established a Towed/Stored Vehicle Search link on the Department of Public Safety website to assist the public in locating vehicles stored by the patrol.
The list will reflect stored vehicles that have been abandoned, improperly parked or involved in a collision. Vehicles seized and stored in connection with an arrest will not appear on the list.
People looking for their cars can find it by providing the owner's last name, the car's license plate or the vehicle identification number.
Information provided by the new link will include the towing company's address and phone number, and it will be available to the public 24 hours a day.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway