MANNS HARBOR - (AP) - A scheduled inspection of the Motor Vessel Ocracoke by the U.S. Coast Guard is forcing a cancellation of the ferry run between Cherry Branch and Minnesott Beach.
Seven runs on Thursday are affected by the inspection.
Cherry Branch departures scheduled for 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., and at 12:15 p.m. are canceled.
Minnesott Beach departures at 9:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. are also canceled.
- Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Here's how peanut butter snacks may save endangered ferrets
- Canadian nurse accused of killing 8 nursing home residents
- Craven County Schools among those recognized for top graduation rate honors
- 'No kids with special needs?' Mom fights talent scout who rejected son