MANNS HARBOR - (AP) - A scheduled inspection of the Motor Vessel Ocracoke by the U.S. Coast Guard is forcing a cancellation of the ferry run between Cherry Branch and Minnesott Beach.
Seven runs on Thursday are affected by the inspection.
Cherry Branch departures scheduled for 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., and at 12:15 p.m. are canceled.
Minnesott Beach departures at 9:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. are also canceled.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County