North Carolina's fall fishing season is starting, and there are some changes this year.
WWAY-TV reports that license suspensions are being handled differently. Marine Patrol officials say that licenses are suspended for 30 days after two violations.
With four violations, there's a one-year suspension.
Officials say the best way to avoid problems is to study the new rules before setting out to fish.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says