WASHINGTON, D.C. - It's been a long first week of the government shutdown with late nights for everyone on Capitol Hill. And for one member of Congress, the chaos appeared to have finally caught up to him.
Rep. George Holding, R-N.C., was caught napping as he presided over the House floor Thursday evening. Rep. Louis Gohmert, R-Texas, was speaking on the House floor when Holding appeared to doze off.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy