WASHINGTON, D.C. - It's been a long first week of the government shutdown with late nights for everyone on Capitol Hill. And for one member of Congress, the chaos appeared to have finally caught up to him.
Rep. George Holding, R-N.C., was caught napping as he presided over the House floor Thursday evening. Rep. Louis Gohmert, R-Texas, was speaking on the House floor when Holding appeared to doze off.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures