Financial assistance is available for people who need help recovering from last month's tornadoes.
Governor McCrory announced Thursday that people in the affected counties can apply for low interest federal loans.
State and federal representatives will be at the Beaufort County Health Department Friday and again on May 19th from 9 am to 6 pm to help complete applications.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft