We now know the name of a Navy Corpsman hit and killed while riding his bike aboard Camp Lejeune Wednesday morning.
Petty Officer 3rd Class Christopher Harris was 33 years old.
The Orlando, Florida native was previously deployed to Afghanistan.
He received numerous awards, including the Combat Action ribbon and the National Defense Service medal.
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy
- President Obama marks 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack