We now know the name of a Navy Corpsman hit and killed while riding his bike aboard Camp Lejeune Wednesday morning.
Petty Officer 3rd Class Christopher Harris was 33 years old.
The Orlando, Florida native was previously deployed to Afghanistan.
He received numerous awards, including the Combat Action ribbon and the National Defense Service medal.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft