We now know the name of a Navy Corpsman hit and killed while riding his bike aboard Camp Lejeune Wednesday morning.
Petty Officer 3rd Class Christopher Harris was 33 years old.
The Orlando, Florida native was previously deployed to Afghanistan.
He received numerous awards, including the Combat Action ribbon and the National Defense Service medal.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings