Who is Justin Ross Harris, the Georgia man whose toddler son died after being left in a hot car?

Depends on whom you ask.

Prosecutors portray him as an unfaithful husband who wanted a childless life, while the defense describes him as a doting dad who kissed his son every time he put him in the car.

And friends say he loved to show off the blond, bright-eyed boy and talked about him incessantly.

At a probable cause hearing Thursday, authorities provided more insight about Harris, who is charged with felony murder and second-degree child cruelty in last month's death of 22-month-old Cooper Harris. He has pleaded not guilty.

A judge denied bond for Harris on Thursday, ruling that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward in their case.

Here's some details about Harris that emerged at this week's hearing and in court documents:

Harris allegedly sexted the day his son died

While at work June 18, Harris messaged six women, according to Cobb County police Detective Phillip Stoddard, the prosecution's lead investigator. He allegedly exchanged explicit photos, including one of an erect penis that he sent to an underage woman.

Defense: He's deaf in his right ear

The defense brought up this point several times, perhaps to justify why Harris did not hear his son's movement in the car.

"I always have to go to the other side of his head to talk to him," his friend, Winston Milling, testified.

Friends speak highly of him

Penny Harrison, a pastor at Harris' church, said she has known him and his wife, Leanna, for two years.

"I knew him to be at typical, loving father of a toddler," Harrison said when the defense called her to the witness stand.

Milling, who had lunch with Harris on the day his son died, said everything appeared normal.

"He loved showing Cooper off to everybody. He liked picking him up, bringing him around. He was always happy. Cooper was always smiling," Milling said.

James Alex Hall went to college with Harris and also had lunch with him on the day his son died. When asked how Harris was acting, he said nothing seemed out of place.

"I'd say normal as you can be," he said. "Nothing stuck out, nothing was weird."

He had movie plans that day

The day his son died, Harris was planning to see "22 Jump Street" with friends after work, according to Stoddard.

Detective: He swore at police officers at the scene

Harris never called 911 and said "f*** you" to a police officer on the scene who asked him to get off his phone, the detective said.

Stoddard said that Harris told police he couldn't reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show he made three calls after he discovered his son's body, and one between him and his employer lasted six minutes.

Defense believes he was forgetful