RAEFORD, HOKE COUNTY - A Fort Bragg soldier and his wife are accused of engaging in sex acts with dogs and then posting video of the encounters on the Internet.
The Fayetteville Observer reported Monday that Ruben Chance James Fox and Amber Nicole Fox were arrested by police in Raeford, a town just south of the sprawling U.S. Army base in North Carolina. Both are 23.
The Foxes are charged with multiple counts of crimes against nature involving bestiality, disseminating obscene materials and conspiracy. Amber Fox also is charged with soliciting a crime against nature.
Raeford officers seized two mixed-breed dogs and three cats from the couple's home and placed them in the care of a local shelter.
A Fort Bragg spokesman confirmed Spc. Ruben Fox is assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division.
- Updated 'Pizzagate' shooting suspect pleads guilty
- Updated NFL seeking Thursday Night Football livestream partner
- Updated Extra security added to several Onslow County schools after alleged threat posted to social media
- Updated Investors yank $8.9 billion from US stocks
- Missing Tennessee student: School chief appeals for girl's safe return