New Bern, Craven County - New Bern Police say a moped driver was most likely drunk when he crashed his vehicle Sunday afternoon.
The single vehicle accident happened on Oaks Road near Laurel Street just before four o'clock.
New Bern Police say the driver lost control of the moped and crashed in front of a church. They believe alcohol was a factor in the crash.
The man was taken to a local hospital and treated for minor injuries.
Police have not released the man's identity and no charges have been filed yet.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures