JACKSON HEIGHTS - The Lenoir County fire marshal is set to investigate the cause of a mobile home fire that flared up early Thursday, according to Sandy Bottom Fire Department Deputy Chief, Timmy Mooring.
The fire was reported in Lenoir County on Levi Lane in Jackson Heights off Central Avenue. The emergency call came in around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Deputy Chief Mooring says people lived at the home but no one was there at the time of the fire.
The mobile home is a total loss. The fire marshal was scheduled to investigate the cause of the fire Thursday.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints