A missing Washington man was found safe.
James Leroy Lawson ,45, was discovered in Jones County, police announced Friday night. He had been reported missing by his family, after vanishing on September 30th.
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump
- Updated Inequality is widening, even in real estate
- Updated Landmark US commercial flight lands in Cuba
- Updated Donald Trump to deliver highly anticipated immigration speech following Mexico visit