A missing Washington man was found safe.
James Leroy Lawson ,45, was discovered in Jones County, police announced Friday night. He had been reported missing by his family, after vanishing on September 30th.
- New Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- New Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health