A missing Washington man was found safe.
James Leroy Lawson ,45, was discovered in Jones County, police announced Friday night. He had been reported missing by his family, after vanishing on September 30th.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England