GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Miller-Motte College in Greenville has some cleaning up to do after a fire Saturday night.
The campus director said the fire started in the laundry room of the massage therapy department.
There were no reported injuries, and the damage inside the building was minor.
The director says classes will continue as normal.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns