BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Police in California say a milk tanker crashed into a barbed wire fence to avoid hitting a cow.
The truck got twisted up in the spiked metal and flipped upside down in a field near Bakersfield.
The barbed wire punctured the tanker causing a river of milk to flow into the field.
Crews spent nearly four hours trying to rescue the driver.
He was airlifted to a hospital with serious injuries.
Read more from KERO-TV: click here.
- Updated Women's golf tournament will stay at Trump-owned course -- for now
- New Self-driving truck hauls 51,744 cans of beer
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston