RALEIGH (WTVD) - First lady Michelle Obama is set to return to North Carolina.
The Obama campaign said the first lady will appear at a grassroots event in the Triangle next week.
Details are still being worked out at this time.
Mrs. Obama was in the Triangle last month at an event at North Carolina Central University in Durham.
For more information, visit WTVD.
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy
- President Obama marks 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack