RALEIGH (WTVD) - First lady Michelle Obama is set to return to North Carolina.
The Obama campaign said the first lady will appear at a grassroots event in the Triangle next week.
Details are still being worked out at this time.
Mrs. Obama was in the Triangle last month at an event at North Carolina Central University in Durham.
For more information, visit WTVD.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft