NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Deputies said they are looking for two men who allegedly committed fraud at a Carteret County business.
According to investigators, the suspects, described as a pair of black males, obtained money by false pretenses from a cashier at the Jim Dandy Handy House, located at 1884 Highway 24 in Newport. The alleged crime happened on July 2 between 10 p.m. and 10:10 p.m.
Anyone with information on the suspects' identities is asked to call Detective Greg Mason of the Carteret County Sheriff's Office at 252-504-4800.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mississippi
- Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response