NEWPORT, CARTERET COUNTY - Deputies said they are looking for two men who allegedly committed fraud at a Carteret County business.
According to investigators, the suspects, described as a pair of black males, obtained money by false pretenses from a cashier at the Jim Dandy Handy House, located at 1884 Highway 24 in Newport. The alleged crime happened on July 2 between 10 p.m. and 10:10 p.m.
Anyone with information on the suspects' identities is asked to call Detective Greg Mason of the Carteret County Sheriff's Office at 252-504-4800.
- Updated Oakland victim's mother: He didn't go there to die
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy