GREENVILLE - Greenville Police charge two men in connection with nine break-ins that date back as far as April 15, 2012.
Maceo Lamont Gardner, 33, and Mark Donte Gardner, 28, were arrested and charged with first degree burglary for a break-in at 3613 Baywood Lane in Greenville. While investigating that break-in, detectives say they were able to link Gardner and Gardner to eight other break-ins. These burglaries involved the theft of jewelry and electronics, some of which have been recovered.
As a result of the new charges placed against both suspects, Maceo Gardner received an additional $265,000 secured bond and Mark Gardner received an additional $95,000 secured bond.
Charges are based on the breaking and entering at the following addresses in Greenville:
2352 Saddleback Drive, Unit B
2404 Saddleback Drive, Unit B
2316 Saddleback Drive, Unit A
1309 Bristolmoor Drive
2212 Penncross Drive
904 Tiberius Way
2913 Noah Court
3152 Ruth Court
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction