BETHEL, PITT COUNTY - Two Pitt County men are facing drugs and weapons charges.
Lamitri Little and Keonme Andrews were arrested Wednesday in Bethel. The two were taken into custody after an early morning traffic stop.
Bethel Police said they found marijuana and a loaded AK-47 in Little's vehicle.
Both men face one felony charge of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
Little faces several additional charges, including one charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
- Tornado watch issued for most of North Carolina
- Updated Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Updated Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- New Bus driver charged in Greenville Boulevard crash that killed man