WARSAW - Two men were arrested in the death of a man in Duplin County.
Jeremy Stephens, 20, and Herbert Stroud ,69, each faced one open count of murder and one count of felony larceny. They were accused of shooting and killing 37-year-old Henry Bouyer, Jr., from the Magnolia area.
Vouyer's body was found on Carrolls Road, outside Warsaw last week. Duplin County Sheriff Blake Wallace said the murder did not appear to be a random act. Both suspects were being held without bond.
- Updated What Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton have promised to do to Obamacare
- Updated ECU, Parmalee to collect money for flood victims in separate events
- New Mormon and gay: Church says that's no contradiction
- Updated NAACP: Noose put around black student's neck
- Kinston teen getting recognition by Nickelodeon