WARSAW - Two men were arrested in the death of a man in Duplin County.
Jeremy Stephens, 20, and Herbert Stroud ,69, each faced one open count of murder and one count of felony larceny. They were accused of shooting and killing 37-year-old Henry Bouyer, Jr., from the Magnolia area.
Vouyer's body was found on Carrolls Road, outside Warsaw last week. Duplin County Sheriff Blake Wallace said the murder did not appear to be a random act. Both suspects were being held without bond.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found