JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Two men were arrested for allegedly raping a runaway teen.
Luis Eduardo Sanchez, 33, of Wilmington Highway in Jacksonville, and Alonzo Lee Davenport, 39, of Picket Road in Jacksonville, were arrested on March 4.
According to Onslow County deputies, the suspects picked up a 14-year-old runaway on Wilmington Highway in November of last year. The suspects then allegedly took her to a home, where they sexually assaulted her.
Sanchez and Davenport were each charged for one count of statutory rape of a person who is 14 years old, one count of statutory sexual offense of a person who is 14 years old, and one count of indecent liberties with a child. Both suspects were held under $200,000 secured bonds.
- Updated Muslim woman to appear in Playboy in a hijab
- Updated Why you should be careful searching for Amy Schumer
- Updated Martin Shkreli auctions punch to the face
- New Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated 'Cat man' of Aleppo takes in hundreds of abandoned cats