Friends and family gathered Monday night to remember a Beaufort County woman who died in a motorcycle crash on Sunday. Faulty brake lights were to blame for the wreck that killed Peggy Sullivan, 58, of Pinetown, according to the Highway Patrol.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal