DURHAM - North Carolina Gov.-elect Pat McCrory will speak to bankers about what he plans to do for the state's economy in 2013.
McCrory accepted the invitation to talk Wednesday to the 11th Annual Economic Forecast Forum. The event in Durham is presented by Wells Fargo and hosted by the North Carolina Bankers Association and North Carolina Chamber.
There also will be presentations about the economic outlook for the state, region and nation.
McCrory will be sworn into office on Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
1/2/2013 4:02:06 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Updated Melania Trump to give two or three 'important speeches'
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries