DURHAM - North Carolina Gov.-elect Pat McCrory will speak to bankers about what he plans to do for the state's economy in 2013.
McCrory accepted the invitation to talk Wednesday to the 11th Annual Economic Forecast Forum. The event in Durham is presented by Wells Fargo and hosted by the North Carolina Bankers Association and North Carolina Chamber.
There also will be presentations about the economic outlook for the state, region and nation.
McCrory will be sworn into office on Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
1/2/2013 4:02:06 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Danger on the roads, at least 14 hurt after storms in N.C.
- One woman's mission brings museum closer to reality
- Unique artifacts awaiting display at Carolina Museum of the Marine
- More than 600 attend Memorial Day ceremony at New Bern cemetery
- Marines at Camp Lejeune put Memorial Day into their own words