DURHAM - North Carolina Gov.-elect Pat McCrory will speak to bankers about what he plans to do for the state's economy in 2013.
McCrory accepted the invitation to talk Wednesday to the 11th Annual Economic Forecast Forum. The event in Durham is presented by Wells Fargo and hosted by the North Carolina Bankers Association and North Carolina Chamber.
There also will be presentations about the economic outlook for the state, region and nation.
McCrory will be sworn into office on Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
1/2/2013 4:02:06 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Double homicide & fire, Onslow County Sheriff's Office investigates