DURHAM - North Carolina Gov.-elect Pat McCrory will speak to bankers about what he plans to do for the state's economy in 2013.
McCrory accepted the invitation to talk Wednesday to the 11th Annual Economic Forecast Forum. The event in Durham is presented by Wells Fargo and hosted by the North Carolina Bankers Association and North Carolina Chamber.
There also will be presentations about the economic outlook for the state, region and nation.
McCrory will be sworn into office on Saturday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
1/2/2013 4:02:06 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth