NEW BERN - Governor-elect Pat McCrory is scheduled to make a stop in Eastern Carolina.
Today, McCrory's transition office released the scheduling details for the inaugural proceedings.
McCrory will be at an open house at the Tryon Palace in New Bern on Tuesday, Jan. 9. It is a part of his tour across the state before his inauguration.
McCrory will also visit Raleigh and Asheville and will be sworn in as governor on Jan. 5.
He will deliver his inaugural address on Jan. 12 in Capitol Square in Raleigh.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold