NEW BERN - Governor-elect Pat McCrory is scheduled to make a stop in Eastern Carolina.
Today, McCrory's transition office released the scheduling details for the inaugural proceedings.
McCrory will be at an open house at the Tryon Palace in New Bern on Tuesday, Jan. 9. It is a part of his tour across the state before his inauguration.
McCrory will also visit Raleigh and Asheville and will be sworn in as governor on Jan. 5.
He will deliver his inaugural address on Jan. 12 in Capitol Square in Raleigh.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend