CAMP LEJEUNE - A Federal grand jury indicted a former Camp Lejeune Marine.
A Gunnery Sergeant who was deployed in Iraq is accused of seeking out bribes with a scheme of inflating purchase prices for construction materials. The Marine is identified as Julio Arreola. Arreola's job was to supervise construction projects.
Arreola was indicted in late July.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting