NC NEWS - Greensboro police are trying to figure out how a body ended up in a trash bin. Authorities say 56-year-old Jerry Ronald Lell was found dead in the bin behind a shopping center Saturday morning. The body was partially burned from a fire in the bin, and investigators are trying to figure out if the blaze was an attempt to destroy evidence. Lell's body has been taken to the medical examiner's office for an autopsy.
- Updated 7 memorable presidential debate moments
- Updated Miami Marlins to honor star pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Updated High school football player dies two days after injury in game
- Updated Governor visits Bertie County to assess flood damage
- Updated Obama dons hat, blanket during Tribal Nations ceremony