DOVER, CRAVEN COUNTY - A Dover man will spend more than four years in prison for robbing a Dollar General store.
A Craven County judge announced the sentence Tuesday.
Demetrius Woods, 23, pleaded guilty to robbing the Dollar General store in Vanceboro.
Investigators said he had a handgun and a boxcutter when he approached a cashier last December.
According to officials, Woods stole $145 dollars from the store.
- Updated Reports: Leaders of Oregon standoff acquitted
- Updated LAPD: Suspect in custody over Donald Trump's Hollywood star vandalism
- Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
- Kids get swine flu from pigs at state fairs, CDC reports
- Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew