DOVER, CRAVEN COUNTY - A Dover man will spend more than four years in prison for robbing a Dollar General store.
A Craven County judge announced the sentence Tuesday.
Demetrius Woods, 23, pleaded guilty to robbing the Dollar General store in Vanceboro.
Investigators said he had a handgun and a boxcutter when he approached a cashier last December.
According to officials, Woods stole $145 dollars from the store.
- Updated Christopher Suggs takes action against gun violence in Kinston
- Updated Eerily quiet: 38 days of near-silence for stocks
- Updated Chris Brown arrest adds to troubled history
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump